Take the guesswork out of starting a UAS program and complying with FAA rules
MissionGO will guide your team through…
- FAA Part 107 remote pilot test preparation
- Proper aircraft selection for your mission
- FAA guidance, industry best practices, and assistance with aircraft registration
- In-flight emergencies, safety, and additional operational procedures
- Data handling and privacy protection
- And much more…
Our UAS Training and Startup Program is a turnkey solution that goes beyond hands-on training by helping you establish a highly professional, safe, and compliant UAS program that will withstand the toughest outside scrutiny.
MissionGO’s UAS Training & Startup Program is a turn-key solution that includes:
1. Program support — we walk you through the entire process of establishing a compliant UAS program, and we are there to assist you long after your training is complete
2. Step-by-step guidance and direct access to MissionGO instructors when preparing for the FAA Part 107 Exam (MissionGO has a 100% pass rate for all our students)
3. Textbook, software, and training materials to assist you in studying for your Part 107 exam
3-b. Four-hour webinar on the more difficult areas of the exam
4. Detailed airspace analysis of your region by our experts
5. Two days of hands-on UAS training at your site, both nighttime and daytime (using your equipment or ours) and hands-on work with our best-in-class Video Command Center
6. Assistance with selecting systems that meet your requirements and registering your UAS
7. One-year subscription to our partner UAS Fleet Management software
8. Customized MissionGO UAS Operations and Maintenance Manual
9. Assistance with the development of SOPs
10. Guidance on introducing your UAS program to the public
MissionGO instructors have decades of experience in manned and uncrewed (civil and military) aviation and public safety/law enforcement UAS instruction. Our team of professionals is committed to helping public safety agencies and commercial organizations establish professional UAS programs. All of our highly-skilled instructors are FAA Part 107 certified and some hold the highest certifications available for manned-aircraft as well. They have lived aviation for most of their lives and are well versed in establishing and supporting aviation organizations.
For more information on some of the teams we have already trained, take a look at our list of Strategic Partnerships and see how we are advancing the uncrewed industry and working to bring you the best in UAS operations.
Contact us about our courses including:
UAS Refresher Training, Collision Reconstruction using UAS, Advanced UAS Tactics, Search and Rescue with UAS, and more.