MissionGO is looking for a highly motivated individual with human resource experience to manage the overall HR function.
A successful teammate will oversee the administration, coordination and implementation of all people projects for MissionGO. Programs and project administration include but are not limited to recruiting, benefits, onboarding, compensation planning, employee relations, employee experience and compliance. This position will work with multiple stakeholders across the organization. Duties and all work will be accomplished under the direction of the EVP of Business Development and Marketing, President of MissionGO and in partnership with others to be determined.
- Must care about overall mission
- Passion for being part of a new company
- Do whatever it takes mentality to help the overall success of the company
- Compassionate- human element is important
- Able to pull information and people together quickly
- Works well within a team environment
- Humble and hungry for exciting work at a startup
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Recruiting coordination including creation of job descriptions, interview scheduling, and offer letters.
- Manages all aspects of the employee experience including HRIS, benefits administration, performance management, compensation planning, employee engagement, payroll, onboarding, and learning and development.
- Provides support to various stakeholders across the organization in employee relation issues, investigations and recommendations on best practices.
- Works with managers regarding progressive discipline and terminations
- Manages compliance with federal, multiple state and local jurisdictions; reviews policies and practices and makes recommendations as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, and regulatory changes.
- Develops and implements HR programs and initiatives that are aligned with the business objectives and strategies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-4 years of experience in HR; PHR/SHRM-CP designation highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations with an emphasis on California employment law.
- Ability to take charge, work independently, prioritize tasks and complete assignments with little to no supervision, yet still take instruction, supervision and work with a team and build relationships across multiple departments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic professional with pleasant positive manner and demeanor, strong desire to satisfy employees needs while delivering on the objectives of the business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and uphold a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Start-up experience highly desirable.
Qualifications and Experience:
MissionGO, is a global leader in Producing Unmanned Aircraft System Solutions (UAS), Infrastructure Inspections (Utility, Rail, etc.), Critical Medical and Commercial Cargo Delivery, and Market-leading Training Operators. With the proven capability and experience in delivering innovative solutions to the unmanned industry, MissionGO is setting a new standard for next-generation transportation logistics.
To learn more, visit our website at: www.missiongo.io