We are looking for a self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented individual who is interested in growing with our company. The main priority for this administrative position is administrative support to the leaders, pilots, office and general team needs day to day. Qualified candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task, and a friendly demeanor. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
Candidate must have some Administrative and customer service experience, be self-motivated with a strong commitment to excellence, able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, able to meet deadlines, be customer service minded, responsible and congenial, possess the “can do attitude” and enjoy a team atmosphere.
- Must care about overall mission
- Passion for being part of a new company
- Do whatever it takes mentality to help the overall success of the company
- Compassionate- human element is important
- Able to pull information and people together quickly
- Works well within a team environment
- Humble and hungry for exciting work at a startup
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Calendar Management: Maximize the time of company employees through effective scheduling on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Meeting Logistics and Preparation: Ensuring leaders and/or the meeting guests are properly prepared for arrival to the meeting location.
- Travel Planning & Prep: Efficiently booking travel and preparing a clear and detailed itinerary, accompanied by supporting travel documents, for the team to travel with ease.
- File Management: Thoughtfully evaluating what files or documents the leaders needs to retain, versus ensuring the correct teammate holds them for future.
- Office Maintenance & Organization: Ensuring the office is presentable, organized, and functional for day-to-day needs.This includes shipping, ordering, and other administrative actions important to the efficient running of the office.
- Reception: Answer phones and greet guests.
- Perform credit card reconciliations and process expense reports Process mail, bills and invoices as needed
- Organize files and paperwork as needed
- Manage and route phone calls and mail appropriately Manage and order all office supplies
- Manage relationships with certain assigned vendors Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Superior organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, ability to anticipate project needs, ability to prioritize and work productively on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and still be adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to take charge, work independently, complete assignments with little to no supervision, yet still take instruction, supervision and work with a team and build relationships with diverse communities internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic professional with pleasant positive manner and demeanor, strong desire to satisfy customer/participant needs and ensure quality delivery of services.
- Exemplary writing, editing, proofreading, schedule management and communication skills (mail, email, in-person, phone), ability to adapt and clearly over communicate.
- 2-3+ years in administrative role and proficiency in the following: Microsoft 365 suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Teams)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually louder than a traditional office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfullyperform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (computerwork). While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.